Tradeshow Exhibitor Guidelines
Pop Up Shoppes – Lt. Colonel Clifton Centre
- These guidelines are for selected applicants for Tradeshow Sister events: Pop Up Shoppes (at the Lt. Colonel Clifton Centre, Swift Current, SK)
- All tradeshow communications will be sent via email to the email address you provided on your application form. Please add TradeshowSisters@gmail.com to your contact list.
- Applicants selected will have one week, or until the deadline set out by Tradeshow Sisters to confirm their registration with payment.
- The facility (front doors) will be open from 9:30am to 10:30am for exhibitors to set up. All doors will be locked from 10:30-11:00am. Exhibitors must be set up by 10:45am and remain set up until 4:00pm.
- Exhibitors may start to take down after 4:00pm and must be out of the building by 4:45pm. If you require more time to be completely out of the building please contact Tradeshow Sisters beforehand to discuss the additional fees associated with being in the building after 5:00pm.
- Each space (8 feet long 6 feet deep) will come one standard table (8 feet long by 2 ½ feet deep) and chair. If using the table it must remain along the front of your space. The tables do not have table coverings. Please provide your own tablecloths. Only display structures as approved by Tradeshow Sisters will be allowed. Display structures must fit in the provided space and not obstruct other exhibitors; if you bring additional display structures the day of the show that were not approved you may be asked to remove them.
- Your receipt will be on your table the day of the tradeshow.
- Branded direct marketing businesses can only sell products that are registered under that business name.
- Exhibitors are only allowed to sell the items that were indicated on their application form and as approved by Tradeshow Sisters.